Check back for our latest updates and hotel policies around COVID-19. Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. We'll see you soon.
The Mark Spencer Hotel is following the recommended CDC Guidelines for the protection of our staff and guests.
Please check the Oregon Health Authority website for current closures and limitations due to COVID-19.
Reserve one of our Work From Home Spaces!
Are you an Essential Worker in need of accommodation? Reserve your stay with our COVID Essential Worker Discount!
Health & Safety Cleaning Policies
- Guest rooms are left vacant for 24 hours after departure.
- All rooms are thoroughly sanitized, including all high touch items and areas.
- Public spaces are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Implemented distance guides/marked indicators for queues.
- Implemented a mask policy.
- Staff social distancing protocols.
Amenities & Services
What's Open as of June 10th, 2020
- Concierge services
- Outdoor spaces
- Meeting rooms and event venues
- Offering contact-less room service from a local restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Suspended on-site breakfast
Due to changing conditions and travel restrictions during COVID-19, we are allowing same day cancellations. Please contact us at 503-224-3293 or email email@example.com to discuss your booking.
Local Area Resources
Below are some businesses that we recommend for dining and groceries during your stay with us.
- Whole Foods Grocery - 2 blocks
- Fred Meyer Grocery - 1 mile
- Cheryl's on 12th Restaurant - On same block
- Kenny & Zukes Restaurant - Directly across from hotel entrance